The Attero Tech Synapse D32Mi a high-performance, high-channel density networked audio interface supporting Dante™ with AES67 interoperability. It features 32 studio-grade mic/line preamps and is designed to address the needs of a wide range of commercial audio connectivity applications. It also offers quick access to gain, mute and phantom power controls along with front panel headphone access for local input and Dante™ confidence monitoring.
- 32 studio-grade mic/line preamps with line level capabilities
- Front panel offers network audio level control
- High performance analog-to-digital conversion on terminal block connectors.
- Software selectable pad can be configured for professional (+4 dBu) or consumer (-10 dBV) input levels for each 16 channel input bank.
- Q-SYS Extension allows for drag-and-drop integration into your Q-SYS design
Synapse D32Mi Specifications:
|Maximum input level||+24 dBu (pad active - Line mode)|
|Input impedance||2k Ω (mic) | 10k Ω (line)|
|Input type||3-pin depluggable terminal block|
|Maximum output level||+24 dBu|
|Output impedance||200 Ω|
|Connector||1/4 in TRS jack|
|Controls||Mute / volume encoder|
|Load||32 Ω minimum|
|Protocol support||Dante™ with AES67 support|
|Channel count||32 Dante RX, 2 Dante RX|
|Modes||Switched or Redundant mode|
|Ports||2 - Gb copper on RJ-45, 2 - Gb SFP|
|Dimensions (HWD)||1.75 x 19 x 12.5 in |
(44.5 x 482.6 x 5080 mm)
|Weight||6 lb (2.72 kg)|