Music and Paging Mixer
The QSC MP-M music and paging mixers are fixed architecture mixer/processors offering unprecedented capabilities combined with ease of configuration and operation. The products are intended for retail and hospitality applications in which high-quality audio from various sources is routed to multiple zones. Live mixing functions are also supported for applications requiring reinforcement of entertainment, presentations or conferences.
- Easy configuration and design: MP Install app gives you an attractive graphic user environment with an intuitive workflow and controls that make it simple to manage all the inputs and outputs.
- Workflow Wizard: Helps the installer keep track of tasks and easily navigate the mixer.
- QSC loudspeaker voicings: Apply Intrinsic Correction™ (factory FIR/IIR presets) to QSC loudspeakers to maximize the performance and value of the system.
- Customized control level: Fine tune controls to allow as much or as little as the installation requires on the available MP-M Series control peripherals.
- Wired/wireless control options: Use optional MP-MFC wall-mounted controllers with graphic display to control zone source selection, zone output levels, input level selection and scene recall. MP Manage app expands these control options with wireless, more granular controls. In both cases, facility staff may be restricted to only those controls that they are authorized to use.
- Complimentary aesthetics: MP-M Series mixers match the appearance aesthetic of the QSC MP-A Series music and paging amplifiers for an installation that looks as good as it sounds.
|Mic/Line||4 (Euroblock)||8 (Euroblock)|
|RCA||4 (mono-summed RCA pairs)||8 (mono-summed RCA pairs)|
|Line||4 (Euroblock, balanced)||8 (Euroblock, balanced)|
|Music on Hold||1 (Euroblock, transformer balanced)||1 (Euroblock, transformer balanced)|
|Cue (phones)||1 (3.5 mm, stereo)||1 (3.5 mm, stereo)|
|EQ||4-band parametric EQ with high/low shelving option, variable 24/octave HPF and LPF|
|Dynamics||Gate, choice of Auto Gain Control (AGC) or Compressor|
|EQ||1/3 octave GEQ|
|Anti-feedback Filters||12-band variable notch filters|
|Dynamics||Comp/limiter, ducker, loudness|
|Loudspeaker tunings||Factory: Intrinsic Correction™ voicing for QSC loudspeakers |
User: 6-band parametric EQ, HPF & LPF (Linkwitz-Riley or Butterworth; 12, 18 or 24 dB/octave)
|Effects & RTA|
|Effects||1 multi-effects processor|
|RTA||1/3 octave RTA|
|MP-MFC||Optional wall controller|
|MP Install app||For configuration/design functions (for iOS/Android tablets, Windows and Mac OS PCs),|
|MP Manage app||For end user control functions (for iOS/Android tablets and smartphones)|
|Ethernet||1 × RJ45 for connection to Wi-Fi router (user supplied)|
|MP-MFC ports||2 × RJ45|
|GPI||2 Inputs (Euroblock)|
|Net Dimensions (HWD)||45 × 483 × 356 mm |
1.75 × 19 × 14-in
|Weight - Shipping||5.0 kg / 11 lb|
|Weight - Net||3.2 kg / 7 lb|
|Phantom Power||All microphone inputs (+12 volts)|
|Power Requirements||TBD W, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, universal supply, IEC inlet|
|Indicators||Blue POWER LED, blue STATUS LED|
All specifications are subject to change without notice