Q-SYS VisionSuite: Automatic Camera Preset Recall (ACPR)
Keep hybrid and remote collaboration as engaging as possible by ensuring the active speaker is always in view, no matter where they are in the room. Q-SYS Automatic Camera Preset Recall (ACPR) uses audio data from in-room microphones to determine when and where a person is speaking, recalling user-defined camera presets and automatically switching between Q-SYS cameras without human operation. Configure your system with an unlimited number of cameras and choose any microphones, including native Q-SYS network or partner ceiling microphones such as the Audio-Technica ATND1061 or Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2.
Frame the perfect shot without user intervention. NC Series network cameras use video analytics to tightly "frame" people within the camera's actual field of view (FoV), reducing unnecessary frame padding.
- Dynamic and autonomous framing based on number of people detected in-frame
- Adjustable frame padding controls
- Modifiable deadband settings offer reframing tolerance for talkers that move around within a cropped frame
- Flexible transition speed controls (instant, slow, medium, fast)
- Optional face counting can be used to trigger external control automations or monitoring
Primary/Secondary Camera Support
Configure a secondary camera within your room to mask unwanted camera movement from being seen by the far-end participants. The secondary camera acts as a backup to the primary camera, moving to the new position before Q-SYS switches to it, hiding any camera movement from being seen on the far end.