QSC Certified Theatre Program
QSC is a worldwide leader in complete cinema solutions, including signal processing, power amplifiers, loudspeakers, accessibility solutions, media servers, and test & measurement products. Our success in cinema reflects a hands-on background in theatrical exhibition that informs both product design and customer relations. We’ve operated projection booths, managed theatres, and worked for audio and projection manufacturers and post-production studios. From this expertise, we have developed this Certified Theatre Program, a set of guidelines intended to promote best practices in cinema design and overall presentation quality.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Participating theatre operator builds or renovates a room according to our specification.
- Submit plans to QSC for review of the room and to create (or approve) an equipment list.
- Customer is responsible for any room alterations or modifications that are necessary to meet the requirements detailed in the QSC CTP Specifications document. QSC Financing is available to help with any costs associated with meeting the guidelines of the Certified Theatre Program.
- When the site is fully operational, complete and submit CTP Checklist for QSC review1.
- Applies only to rooms with all-QSC systems (including processing, amplifiers, and loudspeakers).
WHAT THE PARTICIPATING THEATRE GETS:
- A comprehensive marketing program aimed at promoting your site, including printed and digital one-sheets.
- Additionally, the participating theatre will receive an official wall plaque that can be attached to the theatre wall outside the room, highlighting the room as a “QSC Certified Theatre”.
- Customized QSC promotional trailer (:40 sec) with your logo in the final frames.
- Special listing and promotion of your site in the Theatre Locator on the QSC Cinema website.
THERE IS NO FEE FOR INITIAL CERTIFICATION OR RE-CERTIFICATION!
For more Details, Contact Us Now!
1 QSC may send a representative to the site to verify compliance with specifications. Final certification is up to the sole discretion of QSC management.