Virtualized Q-SYS OS functionalities,
ready for your PC or server.
Q-SYS vCore virtualized processor provides selected, scalable Q-SYS
functionalities in a fully software-based format,
directly from your own PC/server compute device.
Rightsize vCore functionality with
vCore feature licenses
Q-SYS vCore processors need to be paired with vCore compatible feature
licenses to enable a specific subset of the Q-SYS OS.
Q-SYS Control feature license for vCore
Elevate user experiences in less complicated applications
Add control and automation (video display control, IP occupancy sensors, video source switching, and more) to existing huddle rooms, smaller collaboration spaces and hospitality applications whose audio/UC&C requirements are fulfilled by simple, standalone hardware.
Assist users with remote helpdesk and system monitoring & management
Bridge the gap often left by bespoke hardware that do not connect to industry-standard managed service provider tools by allowing you to tie these disparate devices to Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager, a cloud-managed enterprise grade remote monitoring and management solution.
Q-SYS vCore Image v1.0
Released November 16, 2022
Supported Hypervisors: Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESXi, Linux KVM
- Multi-core 64-bit x86 processor
- CPU support for hardware virtualization
- Minimum of 8 GB memory with 2 GB assigned to each VM image
- Minimum of 2 GB of disk space
- Q-SYS vCore requires a consistent internet connection
The following items will need to be enabled in the system BIOS:
- Virtualization Technology (may have a different label depending on motherboard manufacturer)
- Q-SYS Designer Software v9.6 or higher
- Q-SYS Control feature license for vCore
(Users must agree to the End User License Agreement on the next page to Download)
If you have additional questions, visit Q-SYS vCore FAQ.