The Q-SYS PL-DC26 is a two-way, passive point source loudspeaker with directivity control that delivers premium sound for a broad range of venue types in entertainment, hospitality, corporate and higher ed applications. This dual-6-inch model offers a reconfigurable and rotatable horn, enabling symmetrical or asymmetrical coverage for better control over where sound needs to be heard. Thus, the PL-DC26 offers the flexibility and adaptability to be deployed as stage fills, delays, or filling in lost coverage when placed under balconies.
- Dual-6-inch LF transducers + HF compression driver in a bass-reflex enclosure
- Weatherized (IP54) wooden enclosure for indoor and protected outdoor environments
- Includes reconfigurable and rotatable half-horn assemblies for better control over sound coverage
- Pairing with Q-SYS CX-Q 4ch network amplifiers enables custom voicings and filter sets for quicker deployment and better sonic performance
- Several mounting options available for a variety of spaces and venue requirements
- Deliver the right system for your customers: The PL-DC26 features dual-6-inch transducers and a high-frequency compression driver in a bass-reflex enclosure that provides a high-performance solution for a broad range of applications. Additionally, the reconfigurable and rotatable horn ensures proper sound coverage. Pairing them with Q-SYS network amplifiers extends several benefits, from custom loudspeaker voicings and protection safeguards to advanced telemetry, helping to speed up deployment and deliver an optimal system operation experience.
- Full control and monitoring for Entertainment: Deploy intuitive user control interface for any operator in the venue. Similarly, enlist Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager to remotely monitor and enable system visibility, even allowing an offsite technician to identify and troubleshoot issues from any web browser.
- Seamless Q-SYS experience: PL Series performance loudspeakers are part of a comprehensive Q-SYS system portfolio that delivers a holistic audio, video, and control experience for the entire venue.
|Transducers||LF: 2x 6 in (170 mm), 1.7 in (44 mm) voice coil, neodymium |
HF: Compression driver, 1.75 in (44 mm) voice coil
|Enclosure Configuration:||Two-way, passive point source loudspaker in bass reflex enclosure|
|Coverage (horizontal x vertical):||Symmetrical: 120° x 50°, 90° x 50° |
Asymmetrical: 105° x 50°
(Reconfigurable half horn assemblies included)
|System Sensitivity||102.2 dB @ 1 W/1 m|
|Max SPL* (continuous)||121 dB|
|Enclosure Material:||Exterior plywood|
|Enclosure Color:||Black (RAL 9011)|
Treated grille vs. UV and corrosion
Hydrophobic stainless steel mesh behind grille
Input cup (IP65) sealing with gland
|Recommended Amplifiers||Q-SYS CX-Q 8K4 (up to 4 per ch) |
Q-SYS CX-Q 4K4 (up to 3 per ch)
Q-SYS CX-Q 2K4 (up to 2 per ch)
*1 m on-axis in free space; continuous IEC noise 6 dB crest factor into power rating
All specifications are subject to change without notice.