- Robust Responsiveness: Projective Capacitive (PCAP) Multi-Touch Surface with 24-bit Color Display
- High Resolution Display: 1280 x 720 px with 450 Nits (brightness) coupled with significantly improved screen transition
- Power Over Ethernet: Allows for simplified single cable installation
- Universal Mounting Options: Included accessories for mounting to US standard and European wall and junction boxes
- Versatile: Ability to operate in portrait or landscape orientation; wallmount into standard 1-Gang backbox or table top mount with optional stand
- UCI Editor:
- Easy Drag and Drop Interface: Drag and drop any control Q-SYS element from a Q-SYS design schematic into UCI Editor and easily deploy your design to the touch screen, without any programming experience. Q-SYS UCI Editor allows the import of room diagrams, corporate logos or other graphical elements in all major graphic file formats.
- Complete Design Freedom: Build more dynamic UCI themes and apply global styles across multiple UCIs with CSS-based styling. Enables easier deployment of uniform UCIs across an organization.
- Convenient License Activation: Deploying a UCI to an active Q-SYS system requires the UCI Deployment feature license.
|Description||Projective capacitive (PCAP) multi-touch, Power over Ethernet, 24-bit color display.|
|Panel Dimensions (H×W×D)||5.5 x 3.2 x 1.49 inch |
141 x 81.3 x 37.8 mm
|Viewable Screen Dimensions (diagonal)||4.99 inch / 126.7 mm|
|Resolution||1280 × 720|
|Table Top Option||Yes,TSC-50t-G3 accessory sold separately|
|Panel Orientation||Vertical / horizontal on wall and stand|
|PoE (Power over Ethernet)||PoE Class 2|
|Product Weight (net)||0.5 lb. (0.23 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)|
|Humidity||5% to 85% RH, non-condensing|
|Rear Panel||LAN (1x RJ45) 1 Gbps|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.