NS Series Gen 2 Network Switches
Pre-configured NETGEAR Network Switches
The Q-SYS NS Series Gen 2 offers a range of enterprise-grade, NETGEAR-manufactured network switches that have been pre-configured specifically to meet the performance requirements for Q-SYS, AES67 and Dante. With a primary focus on Q-SYS audio, video & control (AV&C), these network switches provide an out-of-the-box solution for Q-SYS integrators and IT support staff building standalone AV networks.
Features and Benefits
- Expedite deployment and reduce support requirements: Q-SYS NS Series network switches are pre-configured specifically to meet the rigorous performance requirements of Q-SYS audio, video and control (AV&C) systems. For IT network architects/support staff and integrators, this plug-and-play solution saves time, cost, and frustration associated with troubleshooting untested network switches.
- Flexible network scenarios: Q-SYS NS Series Gen 2 network switches support Q-LAN, AES67 and Dante audio streams in addition to Q-LAN video streaming and distribution, simultaneously within the same VLAN without ever having to manually configure or adapt the QoS settings on the switches or endpoint devices.
- Eliminate Q-SYS device power challenges: Each Q-SYS NS Series Gen 2 network switch features standard PoE (IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at; up to 30 Watts of power) on all ports providing combined power, data and control for your Q-SYS devices. Furthermore, the Q-SYS NS10-720++ and Q-SYS NS26-1440++ support PoE ++ (IEEE 802.3bt; up to 90 Watts) for use with Q-SYS devices that carry greater power requirements (like the Q-SYS NV Series video endpoints), eliminating the need for additional hardware.
- Intelligent management: NS Series Gen 2 network switches automatically manage any multicast AV traffic on your network. These switches also feature integrated IGMP+ to provide automatic multicast data management between multiple NS Series Gen 2 switches along with an optional built-in DHCP server, also pre-configured to provide automated IP connectivity for standalone AV systems.
- Future-ready solution:.Q-SYS NS Series Gen 2 network switches are the benchmark for future Q-SYS audio and video peripheral products, ensuring this investment in your AV infrastructure will support the expansion and evolution of your Q-SYS system for years to come.
Note: Q-SYS NS Series is intended for standalone AV networks. QSC does not support applications beyond the supplied configurations, such as additional VLANs, other AVC protocols etc.
|Model||1 Gbps Switch Ports (PoE+/PoE++)||SFP Ports||PoE Support||PoE Budget|
|NS10-125+||10 (8)||2x 1 Gbps||PoE+ (802.3af / 802.3at)||125 W|
|NS26-300+||26 (24)||4x 1 Gbps||PoE+ (802.3af / 802.3at)||300 W|
|NS10-720++||10 (8)||2x 10 Gbps||PoE++ (802.3bt Type 4)||720 W|
|NS26-1440++||26 (24)||4x 1 Gbps||PoE++ (802.3bt Type 4)||1,440 W|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.