In-Wall Touch Screen Controller (Discontinued)
This product has been discontinued. Consider the new Q-SYS TSC Series G3 network touchscreens.
- Next-generation Q-SYS PoE touch screens offer a complete redesign, built for higher performance and modern aesthetics.
- The TSC-50-G3 offers a 5-in, high-resolution (1280 x 720 px) display coupled with significantly improved screen transition
- Ability to operate in portrait or landscape orientation
- Capacitive LCD Touch Surface: In-plane switching (IPS) technology
- High Resolution Display: 1280x720 pixels with 400 Nits (brightness)
- Power Over Ethernet: Allows for simplified single cable installation
- Universal Mounting Options: Included accessories for mounting to US standard and European wall and junction boxes
- Versatile: Ability to operate in portrait or landscape orientation
- Complete design freedom: Drag and drop any control Q-SYS element from a Q-SYS design schematic into UCI Editor, add UCI PIN protection as an addition layer of protection and easily deploy your design to the touch screen, without any programming experience. Q-SYS UCI Editor allows the import of room diagrams, corporate logos or other graphical elements in all major graphic file formats.
|Description||Capacitive Touch Surface, In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology. 16M colors.|
|Panel Dimensions (H×W×D)||148.5 × 87.5 × 33.7 mm |
5.85 × 3.44 × 1.33 in
|Viewable Screen Dimensions (diagonal)||127 mm / 5.5 in|
|Resolution||1280 × 720|
|Table Top Option||No|
|Panel Orientation||Vertical / Horizontal|
|PoE (Power over Ethernet)||IEEE PoE 802.3af class 3 device via LAN port|
|2-pos Euro||+24VDC @ 0.5A, locking 2-pos Euro style terminal bloc|
|Product Weight (net)||179 g / 6.31 oz.|
|Operating Temperature||0°-50° C (32°-122° F)|
|Rear Panel||LAN, 1000 Mbps full-duplex RJ-45|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.