Dual 18-inch Subwoofer
- Very high acoustic output capability: 140.5 dB SPL (1m) peak.
- Tight musical "punch" combined with low-frequency extension down to 27.4 Hz.
- Elegant transport and handling features including an optional transport dolly plus soft cover and four thoughtfully placed handles.
- Premium-grade, long-excursion, high-power woofers with 4", fiberglass voice coils, double layer spiders and triple-roll surrounds.
- 18 mm birch ply enclosure with independent, dual chambers and extensive internal bracing for rigidity and solid, accurate reproduction.
- Finish available in black.
- Cinema-version available for surround LFE.
|Configuration||2 × 18-inch vented subwoofer|
|Transducers||8 ohm, 18-inch woofer with a 4-inch voice coil, ceramic magnet assembly|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||31.4 Hz to 240 Hz (without processing)|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||27.4 Hz to 1.2 kHz (without processing)|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Continuous Power Capacity||1700 W|
|Recommended Power||3000 to 4000 W|
|Sensitivity (1 W at 1 m)||101.5 dB|
|Maximum Output - Continuous / Peak (SPL at 1 m)||134.5 dB / 140.5 dB|
|Cabinet Type||Vented, rectangular enclosure|
|Enclosure Material||Baltic birch plywood / 18 mm|
|Finish||Finish available in black|
|Grille||14 gauge powder coated steel|
|Connectors||Two NL4 in parallel|
|Pin Outs|| |
|Attachment Points||Sixteen (16) threaded M10 inserts|
|Dimensions (H×W×D)||508 × 1198 × 762 mm |
20 × 47.17 × 30 in
|Carton Dimensions (H×W×D)||660 × 1240 × 915 mm |
26 × 48.8 × 36 in
|Net Speaker Weight||86.6 kg / 191 lb|
|Shipping Weight||99 kg / 218.3 lb|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.