DPM 100/100H/300/300H, DCM 100/300
DPM Manager™ is the software application for set-up and configuration of the DPM Series Cinema Audio Processor/Monitor/Crossovers and DCM 100 and DCM 300 Crossover/Monitors, and for monitoring sound system operation. It provides all the necessary setup tools and system management objects to configure the auditorium audio format, select the audio source material, configure the DSP signal path, apply crossovers and EQ, define the routing of audio to the amplifiers, and define the loudspeaker models and signal processing.
Your computer must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Computer with Windows® 7, 8, or 10 OS (32 or 64 bit) or MAC OS 10.12 or higher (including Catalina 10.15)
- Minimum of 4 GB of RAM
- Display resolution of at least 1024 x 768
Version 220.127.116.11 - September 6, 2023
- Includes support for new hardware revision to replace end-of-life components.
- Resolves crashes of network-connected DPMs due to SNMP traffic with formats not supported by DPM.
- Serial port output string limited to size of response (previously output a full buffer terminated with extra '0's)
- Other bug fixes and improvements.