Since 1991, Liberty has had one mission – to make professional-grade electronics and infrastructure accessible to more people and organizations around the world. Consistently delivering simple and dependable products at an affordable price, we only use quality materials and professional components. The more you compare, the more you’ll appreciate our reputation for exceptional value and service.
IPEX 6000 Liberty Arranger
Integration Type: Q-SYS Control Plugin
Description: The Liberty AV Arranger controller is a purpose built Linux server appliance provisioned specifically for controlling and managing DigitalinxIP video endpoints on a Network. It is designed with an auto on feature so device powers immediately when power is applied or cycled so server application is always running. The IPEXAR requires a hardwired Ethernet connection to the DigitalinxIP AV LAN for system control. The Q-SYS plugin includes the following features for this device:
- Connect to and integrate a controller that has been configured by the Arranger web interface.
- Reboot devices.
- Load presets (e.g. for video wall and multiview recall).
- Video switching config settings.
- Separate switching for Video, Digital Audio, Analog audio, USB HID and USB.
- Send IR, CEC and Serial commands to encoders and decoders.
- Encoder Analog Audio config.
- Decoder Analog and HDMI Audio config.
- Video Mute decoders.
- Encoder/Decoder online detection.
- Decoder display detection.
- Source detection.
- RS232 passthrough control pins.
Available for download through Q-SYS Designer Asset Manager
Have a Plugin Idea?
Do you have a plugin/integration idea for this manufacturer/service provider? We’d love to hear about it so we can work with our valued Technology Partner to bring it to market. Your continued support helps Q-SYS and our Technology Partners deliver exceptional experiences.