Dante™/AES67 networked audio interface (Attero Tech)
The Attero Tech Synapse D32i is a high-performance, networked audio interface supporting Dante with AES67 interoperability. The D32i features 32 channels of balanced line level inputs, capable of accommodating line level consumer and/or professional analog audio devices. All inputs are available independently for routing from the Dante / AES67 network audio interfaces.
This product has been discontinued. Consider the Attero Tech D32Mi.
The Attero Tech D32Mi offers 32x studio-grade mic/line preamps with line level capabilities and supports Dante with AES67 interoperability. The available Q-SYS Extension allows for simple integration into your Q-SYS systems.
- 32 line level balanced inputs
- High performance analog-to-Dante conversion on terminal block connectors
- Software-selectable pad can be configured for professional (+4 dBu) or consumer (-10 dBV) input levels for each 16 channel input bank.
- Front panel offers network audio level control
- Available Q-SYS control plugin – no programming required
Synapse D32i Specifications:
|Analog Line Inputs|
|Maximum input level||+24 dBu (pad active - Line mode)|
|Input impedance||10k Ω|
|Input type||3-pin depluggable terminal block|
|Maximum output level||+24 dBu|
|Output impedance||200 Ω|
|Connector||1/4 in TRS jack|
|Controls||mute / volume encoder|
|Load||32 Ω minimum|
|Protocol support||Dante™ with AES67 support|
|Channel count||32 Dante TX, 2 Dante RX|
|Modes||Switched or Redundant mode|
|Ports||2 - Gb copper on RJ-45, 2 - Gb SFP|
|Dimensions (HWD)||1.75 x 19 x 12.5 in |
(44.5 x 482.6 x 5080 mm)
|Weight||6 lb (2.72 kg)|