This product has been discontinued. Consider the new Q-SYS TSC Series G3 network touchscreens.
- Next-generation Q-SYS PoE touch screens offer a complete redesign, built for higher performance and modern aesthetics.
- The TSC-70-G3 offers a 7-in, high-resolution (1280 x 800 px) display coupled with significantly improved screen transition
- Ability to operate in portrait or landscape orientation
- Capacitive LCD Touch Surface: In-plane switching (IPS) technology
- High Resolution Display: 1280x800 pixels with 400 Nits (brightness)
- Power Over Ethernet: Allows for simplified single cable installation
- Universal Mounting Options: Included accessories for mounting to US standard and European wall and junction boxes
- Versatile: Ability to wall mount in portrait or landscape orientation; optional table top mount accessory is available
- Complete design freedom: Drag and drop any control Q-SYS element from a Q-SYS design schematic into UCI Editor, add UCI PIN protection as an addition layer of protection and easily deploy your design to the touch screen, without any programming experience. Q-SYS UCI Editor allows the import of room diagrams, corporate logos or other graphical elements in all major graphic file formats.
|Description||Capacitive Touch Surface, In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology. 16M colors.|
|Panel Dimensions (HWD)||223.5 × 148.4 × 36.3 mm |
8.8 × 5.8 × 1.4 in
|Viewable Screen Dimensions (diagonal)||8.0" (203 mm)|
|Resolution||1280 × 800|
|Table Top Option||Optional table top stand accessory|
|Panel Orientation||Vertical / Horizontal|
|PoE (Power over Ethernet)||IEEE PoE 802.3af class 3 device via LAN port|
|Barrel||+24VDC @ 1.0 A, Barrel Connector|
|Product Weight (net)||500 g / 17.64 oz.|
|Operating Temperature||0°-50° C (32°-122° F)|
|Rear Panel||LAN, 1000 Mbps full-duplex RJ-45|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.