The Q-SYS Core 5200 represents the next-generation of Q-SYS processing, pairing the Q-SYS OS with enterprise-grade Dell COTS server hardware to deliver a flexible and scalable audio, video, and control solution for a vast range of larger scale applications. It is a fully networked AV&C processor, letting you distribute network I/O where it’s most convenient.
Features & Benefits
- 512 x 512 networked audio channels (Q-LAN/AES67)
- 160 AEC processors
- Up to 512 x 512 Dante audio channels (8 x 8 included)
- Supports up to 28 Q-SYS NM-T1 network microphones
- 64x VoIP softphone instances
- Media/WAN streaming capacity: up to 256 channels
- 16x multitrack playback channels (up to 128 with optional feature license)
- Dual gigabit Ethernet ports for redundant networked audio
- Two (2) independent, gigabit auxiliary Ethernet ports for segregation of network services such as VoIP, SNMP, LLDP, LDAP and WAN Media streaming
- Onboard 960 GB media drive
- iDRAC monitoring for integration with IT monitoring systems
- 2RU form factor
Q-SYS + Dell:
Through its partnership with Dell, Q-SYS deployed the full-featured, software-based foundation of the Q-SYS OS on an industry-tested Dell server to deliver a uniquely flexible and scalable audio, video, and control solution. The Core 5200 processor offers the real-time AV&C processing capabilities of Q-SYS on Dell’s most prolific and common IT server which has been fully vetted and used in IT environments and applications around the world.
Industry First, COTS Solution:
The Core 5200 processor is the first professional AV&C solution available that combines commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) server technology with the scalability of a purpose-built AV&C real-time operating system (RTOS). As part of the next-generation of Q-SYS processing, the Q-SYS OS is paired with an enterprise-grade Dell R740 server hardware to deliver scalable IT integration capabilities for a vast range of larger-scale applications including meeting rooms, multi-use and divisible spaces, education campuses, themed attractions, sports arenas, transportation hubs, and more.
Network-Based AV&C Solution:
Q-SYS Core processors are the only real-time audio, video, and control processors offering reconfigurable audio DSP, full-featured control processing, and network-based video switching in a single product. Centralize the location of the Core 5200, even using it across multiple rooms, and then position your desired I/O (either native Q-SYS Products or third-party devices) closer to the endpoints, resulting in a more streamlined system topology and simplified system design and deployment.
|System Hardware Q-SYS Core 5200 Enterprise Processor|
|Network Channel Capacity||512 × 512|
|Q-SYS NM-T1 capacity||28|
|Multi-track Player capacity||16 tracks, expandable to 128 tracks|
|Gigabit Ethernet Ports||2 × for redundant network audio; 2 × for auxiliary network services such as VoIP, SNMP, LLDP, LDAP and WAN media streaming|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.