Two channel IR headphones for HI (Hearing Impaired) and VI-N (Visually Impaired Narrative) audio. Two volume controls allow user to mix HI and VI-N audio. Receives 2.3 MHz and 2.8 MHz.
This product has moved to a new home!
The USL Series of Accessibility products are no longer available to order from QSC.
Please contact Moving Image Technologies (MiT) for more information about these products, (714) 751-7998, [email protected].
- High quality sound ensures maximum intelligibility for the hearing and visually impaired
- Allows the user to mix HI and VI-N audio. User hears the sound track and/or a description of the screen action
- Receives 2.3 or 2.8 MHz
- No RF interference problems of cross talk between auditoriums
- Designed for low distortion and high clarity
- Headphone provides DC and AC magnetic fields to drive automatic switching telecoils in hearing aids
- Also includes a 3.5mm jack to drive neck loops or direct audio inputs on hearing aids and implants
- Powered by 2 AAA Batteries