Two channel IR headphones for HI and VI-N audio. Switch selects either 2.3 MHz or 2.8 MHz
This product has moved to a new home!
The USL Series of Accessibility products are no longer available to order from QSC.
Please contact Moving Image Technologies (MiT) for more information about these products, (714) 751-7998, [email protected].
- The headphones receive audio over infrared
- No RF interference problems of cross talk between auditoriums
- High quality sound ensures maximum intelligibility for the hearing and visually impaired
- Slide switch selects between 2.3 or 2.8 MHz
- Designed for low distortion and high clarity
- Provide DC and AC magnetic fields to drive automatic switching telecoils in hearing aids
- Include a 3.5mm jack to drive neck loops or "direct audio" inputs on hearing aids and implants
- Modulation LED meter for accurate level calibration
- Input range 100mV, to 30V R.M.S.
- Two channel over the head unit has sensors on both sides
- Power on/off slide switch and independent volume control for left and right ear
- Powered by two AAA batteries