Available models: CCR-100, CCR-100C, CCR-100P, CCR-100S
Closed Caption Device. The receiver is attached to an angled flexarm with a base and built in cupholder that fits into the theater seat arm. If you have seat arms that do not have a cupholder you can order a CCR-100-C that comes with a clamp in place of the cupholder.
This product has moved to a new home!
The USL Series of Accessibility products are no longer available to order from QSC.
Please contact Moving Image Technologies (MiT) for more information about these products, (714) 751-7998, [email protected].
- Seat arm mounted closed caption receiver provides the patron with a private display that is attached by an angled flexarm with a base and built in cupholder
- Optics present a distant virtual image to the user so the caption and movie screen can be viewed without refocusing the eye
- The optics also reduces visibility of the display to other patrons.
- CCR-100-C - A clamp mounted unit can be purchased for those who do not have a cupholder built into the arm seat
- CCR-100S option available with gooseneck only (no bent extension) for seats requiring more flexibility in positioning CCR display
- Patrons may select one of up to four caption languages delivered with the movie
- The unit displays the user-defined welcome message until the presentation starts. It then displays the closed captions delivered in the digital cinema package
- No Interference - Use of infrared transmission eliminates interference from adjacent auditoriums or radio transmitters
- Shipped with two rechargeable NiMH AA batteries and USB charging cable
- Option to purchase a USB battery charger (CCR-CHGR)
- The CCR complies with DCI and SMPTE draft standards and is designed to operate with any compliant digital cinema server