- 5.25 in (135mm) in weather-resistant cone woofer
- Reliable 120 W 70 / 100 V transformers with 16 Ω bypass
- Maximum peak SPL 112 dB (16 Ω bypass)
- Includes direct-to-concrete mounting collar (burial mounting option via AD-DWL.BASE acessory)
- Tamper resistant stainless-steel hardware
- Rugged F1-F2 UL Rated polypropylene/fiberglass construction exterior
- Unobtrusive green color and style allows it to blend with the environment (or paintable exterior allows for further customization)
- Meets Ingress Protection (IP) rating of IP-55 for dust and splash resistance
- Optimal Outdoor Sound Experience
All AcousticDesign™ Series Direct Weather models address the variabilities of outdoor environments with an elevated bollard design, allowing sound to travel above obstructions for an optimal listener experience. The companion subwoofer elevates the sound profile of outdoor environments and supports esay installation with a common base support footprint.
- Impact Resistance
Featuring direct-to-concrete or in-earth base supports for permanent installation as well as tamper-resistant screws and a rugged exterior, the AcousticDesign™ Series Direct Weather family mitigates damage from accident or attempted tampering.
- All Weather Durability
With an Ingress Protection (IP) Rating of IP55, durable polypropylene/fiberglass construction and stainless-steel hardware, this series is built to withstand the long-term outdoor exposure.
- Advanced Loudspeaker Voicings
To further enhance performance and speed of install with optimum result, advanced voicing filter sets using Intrinsic Correction™ techniques are available via Q-SYS for a complete systems solution.
|Effective frequency range||48Hz - 200 Hz|
|Rated noise power||160 W|
|Broadband sensitivity||>84 dB @ 1 W/1m|
|Coverage angle (-6 dB)||Omni|
|Maximum continuous SPL||106 dB|
|Maximum peak SPL||112 dB|
|Rated impedance||16 Ω|
|Transformer taps||12.5 W, 25 W, 50 W, 100 W / 25 W, 50 W, 100 W|
|Transducer||2x 5.25 in (135 mm) weather resistant cone woofer, ferrite magnet, rubber surround|
|Input connector type||Wire pig-tail, blunt|
|Enclosure material||Glass-Filled polypropylene, F1-F2 UL Rated|
|Grille material||Polyester fabric on polycarbonate frame|
|Mount||Direct to concrete|
|Ingress protection||(IP - 55)|
|Operating environment||Designed for outdoor use|
|Testing||Exceeded MilSpec819 standard for humidity, salt spray, temperature, and UV |
Passed Mil-STD-202f standard for salt spray (specific to electrical components)
|Product dimensions (HWD)||30.16 in (766mm) x 6.46 in (164mm) x 6.46 in (164mm) (not including base support)|
|Net weight||10.36 lb (4.7 kg)|
|Shipping weight||14.8 lb (6.7 kg)|
|Shipping dimensions (HWD)||38.23 in (971mm) x 10.63 in (270mm) x 10.63 in (270mm)|
|Included accessories||Direct-to-concrete mounting collar|
*All specifications are subject to change without notice.